Exports to PNG, JPG, and SVG are available on paid accounts only. To upgrade your account to activate this feature, see this article on upgrading: https://www.gliffy.com/user-manual/?productId=3#article_447
Printing is available for all account types from the File menu.
To export your diagram:
- Login to Gliffy: http://www.gliffy.com
- Open the diagram you want to export
- Go to File menu then select either: Export as SVG, Export as Gliffy, Export as PNG or Export as JPG: http://www.gliffy.com/user-manual/#article_62
- You can also select "Print" then "PDF" for a PDF file (available on all account types).
- The diagram will download, following the settings you have for downloading files from the internet.